You can use our services in many different ways, such as using Avidsen smart camera software products and services on different terminals. If you share information with us (for example, by setting up an Avidsen account), we can provide you with better services, such as showing more relevant product updates, helping you connect with others, or sharing with others more easily and quickly content, etc. For this purpose, we will explain to you how we collect, process and use information and what you can do to protect your privacy.
● What information do we collect
● How we collect, process and use information.
● How you choose whether to provide this information, and how to review and update this information.
Collection of information
When you interact with Avidsen and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Avidsen” or ”us”), operating partners (hereinafter referred to as “cooperative units”), you may be asked whether you agree to provide us with basic Information necessary for product services. This information may be linked or combined with other information and used to improve our products or services, etc.
Below are some examples of the types of information that Avidsen may collect and how we use that information.
- To serve you better, Avidsen will follow “ legal, legitimate, necessary ” in principle, your personal information is collected in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and your consent, mainly including: Information you provide The relevant personal information you provide to us when you register as our user or use our services, depending on the function point, includes your Geographical location, email address, album permission, camera permission, storage permission, read permission, device MAC address, unique device identification code, SIM card IMSI information, IMEI, terminal version and model, network IP , my phone number, network type, mobile phone brand, order number, order status, order amount, Audio permission, location permission, call permission, get application list permission, SMS verification code . According to different functions, the business scenarios involved include: camera binding, camera live broadcast, camera alarm, alarm information saving, sharing function, quick login, online customer service, and judging whether to install WeChat APP or Alipay APP. The above information you provide will continue to authorize us to use it during your use of this client service. When you cancel your account, we will stop using the above information.
● When you add an Avidsen account, download and update Avidsen software, take an online survey, or participate in other interactions with Avidsen, we will ask you to provide information, including but not limited to your phone number, email address, geographic area address, and email address, etc.
● When you purchase Avidsen products and services, we will collect relevant information, including but not limited to: delivery details, billing address and other financial information, records of contacts and exchanges, etc.
● When you sync Avidsen smart camera data, your image data will be transmitted to your mobile device through the server.
● When you use Avidsen products to share your content, send information and products with family and friends, Avidsen will collect the information you provide related to the above-mentioned persons, such as email addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
● When you use some services by yourself (for example: inviting other users to join related services, sharing information with other users, etc.), other users will be able to see the information you share, and can read, retrieve or use the information. For legal disputes arising from the personal information you upload/share by yourself, you agree to bear the relevant legal responsibilities.
● When you log in to your Avidsen account or activate the web messaging function, your mobile user identification information, mobile device unique identifier and approximate geographic location information will be sent to the server. The collection of the above information may also be applicable to situations such as when you update the system or software, restore the original factory settings, etc.
● We collect information such as your language, zip code, and time zone in which you use the Avidsen product.
● Information about usage habits and problems found——When you join Avidsen“User Experience Program”, we will anonymously count your use of various functions of the product as needed, so as to collect your information on the Avidsen official website, products and Information about the usage habits of the service. And when the system has abnormal exit, failure, crash, etc., we will collect the current environmental information that is convenient for diagnosing the problem.
● Location Information——When you use location-based program services or features, we may collect your geographic location information. For example: when you conduct a location-based search, utilize location-optimized weather features, or request map information, your location information may be sent back to Avidsen so that Avidsen can provide you with the correct content.
● Log information——When you access the Avidsen server, our server automatically records certain log information. Such server log information may contain the following information: IP address, device id information, browser type, browser language, referring source page, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
● Device Unique Identifier——When you use and launch the Avidsen Smart Camera application for the first time, the unique identifier of the mobile device to which the Smart Camera is paired and approximate geographic location information will be sent to the server. The collection of the above information may also apply to situations such as when you update the system or software, restore factory settings, etc.
Processing and Utilization of Information
● The information we collect may be used to provide you with Avidsen’s products and services, process your orders or fulfill your contract with Avidsen to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, verify your identity, prevent and pursue accountability Fraud or other improper use.
● The information we collect may be used to develop our products and services, although generally we only use aggregate and statistical information for this purpose.
● The information we collect may be used to communicate with you, for example, to notify you as soon as the Avidsen product or service is updated or released.
● If you participate in sweepstakes, contests or similar promotions run by Avidsen, we may use the information you provide to administer such activities.
● Your smart camera’s hardware identifier and geolocation information, among other things, can be used to initiate your warranty service and specific software entitlements, and may invite you to participate in market surveys. We also use this information to improve our products and to analyze the efficiency of our business operations. However, we do not use this information to track your location.
● The information we collect, such as occupation, language, zip code, and time zone in which Avidsen products are used, can help us better understand user behavior and improve our products, services and advertising.
● We can continuously improve the operating experience, operating performance, fix problems, and improve functional design of products and services by analyzing the statistical data obtained by the Avidsen “User Experience Program”.
How users choose whether to provide information
Everyone has different concerns about privacy, and based on this, we will clearly indicate how we collect information so that you can choose how to receive information.
● You can freely set whether to join the “User Experience Program”, that is, you can exit the program by turning off the switch of the “User Experience Program” option.
● You can modify the location settings of your device from the device settings, such as: changing or disabling the location method or location server, or modifying the accuracy of your location information, thereby changing the location information provided to Avidsen.
● You can modify your browser’s settings to refuse or accept the storage of cookies according to your own needs, delete them from your storage device at any time, or notify you when cookies are written.
Viewing and updating of information
By logging in to your account, you can view and update your information, you can also delete some information or ask us to delete your personal account, unless we are required by law to retain this information.
We strive to allow you to view your information whenever you use our services. If this information is inaccurate, we will endeavour to use various means to allow you to quickly update or delete the information (unless we are required by law to retain the information). When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We may deny requests that are unreasonable, pose a risk to the privacy rights of others, or are highly impractical. We must refuse your request if it does not comply with the requirements of the competent authorities.
As long as we don’t need to invest too much burden, we can provide you with free access to view and modify the information. We strive to maintain the Services well enough to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction. Therefore, when you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies of such information from our running or operational servers, nor may we delete the corresponding information from our backup systems.
You hereby authorize that we may provide or transmit your information to a third party without obtaining your consent again in the following circumstances:
● When we are based on statutes, judicial or administrative investigations, lawsuits, enforcement or other legal mandates or requirements of competent authorities.
● We may reasonably share our aggregated information with the public and partners based on the needs of operating or protecting users, such as to demonstrate the overall usage trends of our products or services.
We strive to protect users of Avidsen from unauthorized viewing, access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information we store. To this end, we have taken the following measures in particular:
We encrypt many services using SSL.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices (including physical security measures) to protect various systems from unauthorized access or access and malicious attacks.
We only allow those Avidsen employees who need to know this information in order to help us process the information, and those authorized to process service companies on their behalf to browse and view personal information, and they need to fulfill strict contractual confidentiality obligations. If they fail to fulfill these obligations, they may will be held legally responsible or terminated from its relationship with Avidsen.
The security of your information is very important to us. Therefore, we will continue to work hard to ensure the security of your information, and implement safeguards such as full encryption of storage and transmission, so as to prevent your information from being browsed, viewed, used or disclosed without authorization. At the same time, the specific content of some encrypted data, except the user himself, no one else has the right to browse and view.
Collection and use of information on minors
Minors should use Avidsen products or services under the permission and guidance of their legal representatives. Avidsen will not collect their personal information knowing that the other party is a minor, nor will it disclose their personal information to any third party. The legal representative has the right to refuse Avidsen and its affiliated companies to further collect the information of minors, or Request Avidsen and its affiliates to delete the information of the minor. If we discover that we have collected information from minors without the consent of their legal representatives, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
Practices for specific products and services
The following describes specific privacy practices for certain Avidsen products and services that you may use.
Avidsen is the provider of the Avidsen account service. Through the Avidsen account, the functions you can use include but are not limited to the Avidsen cloud synchronization function and the function of retrieving your phone. Once you log in to your Avidsen account, we will collect your mobile phone number, mobile user identification information and mobile device unique identifier.
You further agree that Avidsen may collect, use, transmit, process, maintain and utilize information related to your account and any device or computer registered under the account for the purpose of providing you with this service and related functions . When you use the service, the information collected by Avidsen may also include technical, statistical or technical information related to or arising from your use that Avidsen may use to support, improve and enhance Avidsen products and services. Diagnostic information.
You may revoke this consent at any time by not using the Avidsen account function and logging out of the Avidsen account function on your device and computer.
Instructions for third-party SDK partners and shared information
|Shared personal information fields
|Amap API (com.amap.api)
|Get current location
|Embedding third-party SDK, SDK collects and transmits personal information
|Location information, storage permissions, unique device identifiers
|Umeng Sharing API
|Provide third-party sharing services
|Embedding third-party SDK, SDK collects and transmits personal information
|Device MAC address, unique device identification code